At Metro Mix our Quality Assurance Policy exists to meet our customer’s needs for concrete products that are easily placed and perform according to expectations. We employ highly qualified personnel who have the education, training, and experience to provide you with the expertise necessary to meet all your technical needs. From specification review, mix designing and proportioning, performing trial mixes to job-site placement, our focus is to consistently supply you with the highest quality concrete – load to load, day in and day out.
- Carefully Selected Raw Materials – It goes without saying that concrete quality starts with the raw materials. Our raw materials are selected based on their performance. Once in use, we constantly monitor each ingredient to ensure it meets specifications.
- Mix Designs – Mix Designs are designed and tested thoroughly to yield optimal performance. Metro Mix has specialized mix designs, along with approved municipal and CDOT mixes. We can also perform trial mixes for specific projects and customer needs.
- Custom Mix Designs – Available upon request.
- Quality Control Testing – We constantly monitor our concrete performance through a regimented concrete sampling program at our batch plants. We use CTL Thompson and JA Cesare for laboratory testing to ensure consistent performance of our mixes.
- Process Control – Our quality management system includes process control. We have a thorough system of quality control in place at all of our plants. This helps us to identify, document and correct most problems before they reach the field. These procedures are also extended to the calibration and maintenance of all of our batching and testing equipment.
- Technical Support- We provide technical assistance from start to finish and beyond for all your concrete projects. From pre-construction to job-site quality control to troubleshooting, we are there for you when you need us.
- Contractor Training – We offer educational opportunities on to our customers on subjects such as hot and cold weather concreting, scaling, troubleshooting, and other quality related topics.
- State-Of-The-Art Batch Plants – Our plants are highly maintained to be dependable and produce accurate, specified concrete mixes. We maintain two large boilers to provide abundant hot water for cold weather concreting. Solomon liquid color systems produce consistent colored concrete that you can depend on batch to batch.
- NRMCA Certified Plant – Our Central Denver batch plant is certified by the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association to meet specific requirements and standards set forth by NRMCA to produce consistent quality concrete. For more information click on the following link: nrmca.org. We encourage you to call your Metro Mix sales representative to take a plant tour and meet the people who work hard as a team to ensure we provide you with load-to-load, quality concrete products.